Hi everyone! Sometimes all the puzzle pieces just fall into place. I had this adorable little angel singing Christmas carols and found a matching sentiment in my stash. Add a dark sky with some gold stars, and you have a Christmas carols card!
First I printed the Fairy Christmas Carols on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps and create scenes, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers:
- Skin: E13, E11, E00, E000
- Hair: E35, E53, Y26, E50
- Clothes: E04, RV95, RV93, RV91, BV20, BV23
- Wings: BG0000, B000
To create the background, I ink blended Distress Oxide Prize Ribbon, Faded Jeans and Broken China. The shape I created with a Watercolor Wash stencil. To create the gold stars on the background, I used the Starry Sky stencil and Hot Foil Gel. Once the gel dries clear, you can do foiling using a laminator. If you’ve never done that before, I have a video explaining the technique. Once I foiled the background, I added the sentiment and fairy with foam tape.
I hope you like this card, and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – Fairy Christmas Carols (use CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount)
- MFT – Watercolor Wash stencil
- Distress Oxide Prize Ribbon, Faded Jeans and Broken China
- Lawn Fawn – Starry Sky stencil
- Mixed Media Hot Foil Gel
- Pinkfresh Studio – Ephemera Holiday
- Spellbinders – Glimmer Hot Foil Christmas Sparkle Variety Pack