Hi everyone! As I love the whimsical look of the flowers on the hot air balloon, I wanted to make them standout. Blue and red are not colors I combine often, but for the idea I had in mind, this was perfect.
First I printed the Hot Air Balloon digital stamp on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps and create scenes, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers.
- Blues: B97, B95, B93, B91
- Reds: R29, R24, R22, R20
- Greens: G28, YG67, YG03
- Yellows: Y26, Y21, E99
- Bunny: W2, W0, R20
- Basket: E49, E47, E57, E55
- Skin: E13, E11, E00
After coloring I die cut the scene with a Slimline Stitched Rectangle die. At the bottom of the scene, I stamped the sentiment which is from Zoom In Party. Finally I adhered the scene on Blue Yonder cardstock which nicely framed the card.
I hope you like this card, and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – Hot Air Balloon (use CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount)
- MFT – Blue Yonder cardstock
- Lawn Fawn – Large Mini Slimline Stackables
- Clearly Besotted – Zoom In Party