Hi everyone! I created this Valentines card with 4 different digital stamps from RAM stamps and adjusted them slightly to make the critters all hang from the same balloon string. This versatility is one of the things I love most about digital stamps!
First I printed the Animal Valentines Giraffe, Bear, Koala, and Cat on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps and create scenes, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers.
- Giraffe and Cat: YR27, YR24, Y21, YR21, E37
- Bear: E55, E53, E51, E50
- Koala: W4, W2, W0
- Cheeks: R32
- Balloons: R35, R32, R30
- Sky: B00, B000, BG0000
- Grass: G20, G21, G24, YG61, YG63
After coloring I die cut the scene with the Nesting Deckle die. As I went quite soft on the colors, I did not want the sentiments to be stark black, so I decided to stamp them with River Rock ink. The sentiments are from the the Mini Everyday Messages.
Finally I adhered the scene on Moonstone cardstock which nicely framed the card.
I hope you like this card, and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller -Animal Valentines Giraffe, Bear, Koala, and Cat (use CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount)
- Hello Bluebird – Nesting Deckle die
- Lawn Fawn – Moonstone cardstock
- Mama Elephant – Mini Everyday Messages