Hi everyone! Today I’m back with a shaped card featuring these cute Christmas Angels from Rachelle. To make the card festive, I added gold details with foil and embossing powder. There is no time like Christmas to bring out the shine and sparkle!
First I printed the Angels Christmas on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps and create scenes, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers.
- Clothes: E04, RV95, RV93, RV91, E41, E40, Y26, Y21
- Books: BG75, BG72, BG0000
- Angels hair 1: E74, E71, E70
- Angels hair 2: E43, E42, E40
- Angels skin: E13, E11, E00, E000
- Angels wings: BG0000, BG10
The base of the card is made from Pencil Eraser cardstock, die cut with the Stacked Circles die. To give it a festive feeling, I foiled it with the Art Deco hot foil plate. On top of the cardbase I adhered the angels scene with liquid glue.
For the sentiment, I used the Simply Said Christmas stamp, which I heat embossed in gold embossing powder.
I hope you like this card, and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – Angels Christmas (use CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount)
- Lawn Fawn – Pencil Eraser cardstock
- Mama Elephant – Stacked Circles die
- Pinkfresh Studio – Art Deco hot foil plate
- Clearly Besotted – Simply Said Christmas