Hi everyone! Santa is visiting his woodland friends and brought presents! This super cute stamp is called Woodland Santa and is available at RAM stamps.
First I printed the Woodland Santa on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps and create scenes, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers.
- Santa: E13, E11, E00, R20, R22, W4, W2, W0, R35, R32, R30, RV29, C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, C0
- Tree: B93, B91, C1, C0, YG67, YG17, YG13, YG01
- Bag: E59, E57, E55
- Bear: E55, E53, E51, E50, R30
- Bunny: W2, W0, R30
After coloring, I die cut the scene with a stitched rectangle die. As a base, I used Moroccan Spice cardstock to which I added a pattern by stamping the Dainty Plaid with Yeti ink. For the sentiment, I used the Fa La La stamp set, and stamped it with VersaMark ink and heat set the white embossing powder.
I hope you like this card, and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – Woodland Santa (use CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount)
- Pinkfresh Studio – Dainty Plaid
- MFT – Moroccan Spice cardstock
- Mama Elephant – Fa La La