Hi everyone! When I saw the colors of the Hello Bluebird challenge, I just had to create a beautiful sunset sky! To create this card, I combined several stamp sets together, which worked out wonderfully. I really enjoyed making this card, and I hope you like it too!
First I stamped all the images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Perfect Colouring paper. For stamp sets used, please see the supplies section at the end the blog post. After stamping, I colored the images with my Copic markers:
- Fox: E37, E99, YR24, E41, E40
- Bunny: E43, E42, E41, E40
- Tree: E59, E57, E23
- Greens: G28, YG67, YG17
- Mushrooms: E57, R29, R24, E42
- Owl: E37, E35, E42, E40
- Mountains: W4, W2, W0
- Yellow Flowers: YR24, Y18, Y11
For the sunset sky, I ink blended Distress Oxide on white cardstock. The colors used are: Candied Apple, Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed. For the grass, I die cut two hills from Noble Fir cardstock. To make them stand out from each other, and give them dimension, I ink blended Rustic Wilderness and Black Soot at the top.
To frame the scene, I die cut a frame with the Gallery Frame #6 die from Woodgrain cardstock. From the inner frame, I removed the horizontal bars. That inner frame, I also die cut four times out of black cardstock, and stacked it on top of each other to create dimension. I think the woodgrain frame really compliments the wilderness scene nicely.
I hope you like this card, and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Hello Bluebird – Wilderness Adventure
- Hello Bluebird – Tree Neighbours
- Hello Bluebird – Picked for You
- Hello Bluebird – Gallery Frame #6
- Distress Oxide: Candied Apple, Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Rustic Wilderness, Black Soot
- Lawn Fawn – Dark Brown Woodgrain cardstock
- Lawn Fawn – Noble Fir cardstock