Hi everyone! Previously I already shared my colored version of this profile digital stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller. I turned her into a fun birthday card with die cut letters in colors matching the girl.
On my YouTube channel I have a process video available in which I show you how to create this card, including the coloring! If you enjoy watching my videos, make sure to like, subscribe, and leave a comment. I’d love to hear what you enjoyed most!
For the birthday sentiment, I picked colors which would compliment the colors I used for the girl. The cardstock I used is from MFT, and the colors are: Princess Pink, Cotton Candy, Ripe Raspberry, Sno Cone, and Butterscotch. The letters I die cut with the Mini Skinny Upper Alphabet die, which I really like as they are small, which means you’re able to spell larger words. Above the ‘birthday’, I stamped ‘happy‘ with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink to finish off the sentiment.
On the Princess Pink cardstock, I used the Blanket Stitched die to give it interest, plus it adds a nice frame for the card.
I hope you like this card, and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – Brenda’s Golden Retrievers (use CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount)
- MFT cardstock: Princess Pink, Cotton Candy, Ripe Raspberry, Sno Cone, and Butterscotch
- The Stamp Market – Mini Skinny Upper Alphabet die
- Pinkfresh Studio – Blanket Stitched Rectangle die
- Lawn Fawn – Happy Happy Happy