Hi everyone! This is my last post as guest designer for Mama Elephant. It truly has been an honor! For my last card I created a slimline card featuring the new Hot Cocoa stamp set. Aren’t these critters cute?!
To create the background of this card, I decided to use a technique I haven’t used in a while, and also is out of my comfort zone. On my YouTube channel you can find a process video on this slimline card. If you like watching my videos, make sure to subscribe to my channel. In the description box you can also find a list of supplies used.
The Hot Cocoa critters I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Perfect Colouring paper and colored them with my Copic markers.
- Mug purple: RV66, RV55, RV53, RV000
- Mug blue: BG07, BG05, BG45, B00
- Hot cocoa: E29, E27, E25, E41
- Penguin: C7, C1, C0, W2, YR21, R20
- Hamster: E77, E75, E73, E71, E70, R22
- Santa hats: BV04, BV02, BV00
I did my best to keep a nice highlight on the hot cocoa in the mug without using a white gel pen. I did add a couple of highlights in a few other places with a gel pen.
I hope you like this card and it gave you inspiration! Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Mama Elephant – Hot Cocoa
- Mama Elephant – Slim Card Basics
- Distress Ink – Cracked Pistachio
- Distress Ink – Peacock Feathers
- Distress Ink – Salty Ocean
- Distress Ink – Seedless Preserves
- Distress Oxide – Salvaged Patina
- Gansai Tambi – Starry Colors
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Copic Sketch Markers
- Mini MISTI Stamping Tool
- Perfect Pearls
- Winsor and Newton Designers Gouache Permanent White
- Perfect Colouring Paper
- Florence Watercolor paper smooth White A4 10pcs 300g
- Crafter’s Companion White Stamping Card