Hi everyone! For my third card with the new Just Married digi stamp from The Greeting Farm, I decided to keep things clean and simple. I feel this also brings an elegant look to the card, which I like.
I printed the digi elements on Perfect Colouring paper and colored them with my Copic markers.
- Anya hair: E57, E53, E51
- Anya skin: E50, E51, E53, E11
- Anya dress: R83, R81, RV000
- Ian hair: E59, E57, E55, E53
- Ian skin: E50, E51, E53, E11
- Ian clothes: BG07, BG45, BG11, B000, C7, C5, C1
- Flowers: R83, RV000
- Greens: Floor, C1, C0, B000, BG0000
- Stars: Y13
As a final touch, I added Nuvo Drops White Blizzard and Spectrum Noir Sparkle Clear Overlay on a number of elements, plus I added white details with a white gel pen. To frame the card, I used the Stitched Rectangle Frames STAX Set 1 from MFT. On the card base I adhered pattern paper from the Dandy Day paper pack from Lawn Fawn.
I hope you like this card and it gave you inspiration. Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!