Hi everyone! I’m very excited to be guest designing for Mama Elephant with their 9 year anniversary celebration! Scroll down for more information about the GIVE AWAY!
The card I’m sharing today is really a coffee lover card, with a big coffee stain in the background. Everything has been colored with Distress Inks, which is quite easy to do. The cute critters featured are from the new Hot Cocoa stamp set. Aren’t these critters cute?!
On my YouTube channel you can find a process video on this easy watercolor card. If you like watching my videos, make sure to subscribe to my channel. In the description box you can also find a list of supplies used.
What I love about this card is the lose and rustic feel. I wouldn’t have been able to create this look with Copic markers. It is one of those things you can do easily with watercolors.
I hope you like this card and it gave you inspiration. Now let’s talk about the give away!
» 1. Leave a comment on the collective Design Team’s Instagram Stampede post
» 2. Leave a comment on our Facebook Stampede post
- Mama Elephant – Hot Cocoa
- Mama Elephant – Big Warm Fuzzy Hugs – Creative Cuts
- Mama Elephant – Cloud Nine
- Distress Ink – Antique Linen
- Distress Ink – Black Soot
- Distress Ink – Chipped Sapphire
- Distress Ink – Fired Brick
- Distress Ink – Rustic Wilderness
- Distress Ink – Scattered Straw
- Distress Ink – Speckled Egg
- Distress Ink – Vintage Photo
- Distress Ink – Walnut Stain
- Distress Ink – Worn Lipstick
- Distress Oxide – Vintage Photo
- Canson Mix Media XL
- Da Vinci Cosmotop Spin
- Lawn Fawn – Speckled Eggshell
- Neenah Desert Storm
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- Mini MISTI Stamping Tool