Hi everyone! For this card I combined the Garden Friends Scene Creator with the Animal Train digital stamp of Rachelle Anne Miller. This shows you do not have to limit yourself within the elements of the scene creator, but can also use it to elevate other digi stamps.
I created the scene on my iPad with Procreate and printed the digi on Perfect Colouring paper. I colored it the scene with my Copic markers. Colors used:
- Train: YR21, YR20, YR000, E42, E41, Y13, Y11, Y000, E47, E44, W2, W0
- Bushes: G24, G21, YG61, G20
- Sky: B00, B000, BG0000
- Sun: E42, E41, Y13, Y11, Y000
- Bear and monkey: E43, E42, E41, E50
- Giraffe: YR27, YR24, YR21
- Kid skin: E13, E11, E00, E000
- Kid hair: E37, YR27, YR24, YR21
- Kid clothes: BV04, BV02, BV00
- Kid beanie: E43, E42, E41
- Ground: E43, E42, E41, E50
To frame the scene, I die cut it with the Stitched Rectangles STAX1 from MFT and adhered it on a white card base.
I hope you like this card and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!