Hi everyone! I have another clean and simple baby card design for you! This time the focus is on Anya and Ian from the Nursery digi stamp of The Greeting Farm. I love how the two of them are holding hands! Also check out Cheryl’s card in which they hold hands too, so cute!
I created the digi scene in Procreate on my iPad and then printed it out on Perfect Colouring paper. After printing the scene, I colored it with my Copic markers.
- Anya hair: E50, E51, E53, E44, E42, E42
- Anya skin: E04, E13, E11, E00, R20
- Anya dress: E04, R85, R83, R81, R22, R20, R000
- Ian hair: E49, E77, E74, E71
- Ian skin: E18, E15, E13, E11, E00, R20
- Ian shirt: BV02, BV00, N1
- Ian pants: B97, B95, B93, B12
For the stitching details, I used the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 1 from MFT. On the card base, I stamped the Thick and Thin background stamp from MFT with Distress Oxide Shaded Lilac. Then over top I ink blended Milled Lavender and Spun Sugar.
There are several ways to create your digi scene, you could also for instance use Word or Photoshop. On the TGF YouTube channel there are a couple of video’s explaining.
I hope you like this card and it gave you inspiration. Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!