Hi everyone! These 2 gals are having a great time chilling at the pool! This is my third card with this month’s Summer Dress Up release of The Greeting Farm. This time I paired it up with the Poolside digi stamp.
I created the digi scene in Procreate on my iPad and then printed it out on Perfect Colouring paper. After printing the scene, I colored it with my Copic markers. On my YouTube channel there is a timelapse video available, showing the coloring process.
Copic colors used:
- Girl skin: E18 E15, E13, E11, E00, R22
- Girl hair: E49, E59, E57, E55
- Girl bathing suit: YR07, YR05, Y18
- Girl 2 skin: E04, E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
- Girl 2 hair: E57, E55, E53, E51
- Girl 2 bathing suit: R24, R22, R20
- Towels: Y13, Y11
- Leaves: YG17, YG13, YG01
- Tiles: N1, N0
- Pool water: BG02, B00, B000
- Pool stones: N5, N3, N1
There are several ways to create your digi scene, you could also for instance use Word or Photoshop. On the TGF YouTube channel there are a couple of video’s explaining.
I hope you like this card and it gave you inspiration. Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!