Hi everyone! These 2 gals are ready to hit the beach! This is my second card with this month’s Summer Dress Up release of The Greeting Farm. As the other Dress Up digis, it includes a variety of clothing, and 2 girls you can dress up. I had a lot of fun designing this scene and coloring it up!
I created the digi scene in Procreate on my iPad and then printed it out on Perfect Colouring paper. After printing the scene, I colored it with my Copic markers.
- Girl skin: E27, E15, E13, E11, E00, R22, R20
- Girl hair: C7, E59, E27, E33
- Girl clothes: YG17, YG13, YG01, Y000
- Bag: N1, N0, Y18, Y13, YR21, YR24
- Girl 2 skin: E04, E13, E11, E00, E000, R22, R20
- Girl 2 hair: E47, E33, E51
- Girl 2 clothes: R83, R81, RV000, E04, B97, B93, B00, B000
- Dog: E27, E25, E33, W2, W0
- Ice cream: YR21, YR20, Y11, Y000
- Beach: E30, E31, E33, E55, E41
- Grasses: YG67, YG17, YG13
- Ocean: BG02, B00, B000, BG45, BG10, BG11
- Sky: RV000, Y000, BG02, B00, B000
For the stitching details, I used the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 1 from MFT. On the card base, I ink blended Distress Oxide Mustard Seed and Antique Linen (to tone it down) around the edges to frame the card.
There are several ways to create your digi scene, you could also for instance use Word or Photoshop. On the TGF YouTube channel there are a couple of video’s explaining.
This scene was inspired by a watercoloring tutorial by Maria Raczynsk.
I hope you like this card and it gave you inspiration. Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!