Hi everyone! For my third card with the new Picnic release of The Greeting Farm, I wanted to create a scene of a couple of girlfriends catching up in the park. To create this scene, I also used elements from the Park Lunch and Gardening digi sets.
I created the digi scene in Procreate on my iPad and then printed it out on Perfect Colouring paper. After printing the scene, I colored it with my Copic markers.
Copic colors used:
- Girl 1 skin: E13, E21, E50, R20
- Girl 1 hair: E37, YR24, YR21
- Girl 1 clothes: R20, E00
- Girl 2 skin: E18, E15, E13, R22
- Girl 2 hair: C7, E29, E25, E33
- Girl 2 clothes: BG32, BG10
- Girl 3 skin: E04, E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
- Girl 3 hair: E47, E44, E43, E42
- Girl 3 clothes: RV55, RV52, RV000, Y11, Y000, W6, W4, W2
- Greens: YG67, YG17, YG13, YG03, YG01, BG78, YG63
- Dirt: E44, E43, E42, E41
- Tree trunk: E42, E41, E70, E73, E74
There are several ways to create your digi scene, you could also for instance use Word or Photoshop. On the TGF YouTube channel there are a couple of video’s explaining.
I hope you like this card and it gave you inspiration. Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!