Hi everyone! For my second card with the new Picnic release of The Greeting Farm, I decided to create a cute park scene where a girl is playing with her dog. I also was a bit creative with the tree in the set, and resized it so I also had 2 bushes for my card.
I created the digi scene in Procreate on my iPad and then printed it out on Perfect Colouring paper. After printing the scene, I colored it with my Copic markers and used the MFT STAX Set 1 die to create the stitched border.
Copic colors used:
- Skin: E04, E13, E11, E00, E000
- Hair: E47, E57, E55, E53, E51
- Pinks: RV66, RV55, RV52, RV000
- Dog: E47, E57, E55, E53, E51, E50, E21, E00, E000
- Tree: YG91, YG93, YG01, E70, E71, E73, E75
- Greens: YG01, YG03, G20, G21, G24, G28, YG91, YG93, YG95, Y000, YG63
- Sky: BG11, BG10, RV000
There are several ways to create your digi scene, you could also for instance use Word or Photoshop. On the TGF YouTube channel there are a couple of video’s explaining.
I hope you like this card and it gave you inspiration. Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!