Hi everyone! As a guinea pig lover I couldn’t resist the new digi stamp Guinea Friends by Rachelle Anne Miller. I love how adorable this little scene is, plus the punny sentiment is just perfect.
First I printed the scene on Perfect Colouring paper after which I colored the image with Copic markers:
- Girl hair: E50, E31, E33, E35
- Girl skin: E04, E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
- Girl clothes: YR000, YR01, YR02, W4, W2, W0
- Boy hair: E51, E33, E35, E37
- Boy skin: E04, E15, E13, E11, E00, R22, R20
- Boy clothes: B93, B95, B97, BV29, Y11, Y13, Y18, V12, E50, W6, W4
- Guinea pigs: E50, E31, E33, E35, E37
- Grass; YG01, YG02, YG63
- Sky: BG10, BG11
- Rock: W6, W4, W2, W0
Once everything was colored, I created a stitched frame with the MFT STAX1 die. Then I adhered it on Apricot cardstock from Lawn Fawn which matches beautifully with the girls clothes. To embellish the card, I added heart shaped sequins from Little Things from Lucy’s Card, and that finishes of the card.
I hope you like this card and it gave you inspiration. Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!