Hi everyone! With this card I had a lot of fun creating this playful scene with the new release from Mama Elephant. The stars of the show are the new Dashin Thru The Snow and Snow Much Fun stamp set. Over at Cloud9 Crafts we also have a Christmas Slider challenge in which you can participate. Head over to our instagram post to learn more.
On my YouTube channel there is also a process video available in which I show the Copic coloring and how you can create this easy slider card. Also make sure to like and subscribe if you like watching my videos.
When I was creating this scene, I had so much fun playing with the slider element. My idea behind this scene was that the little dog and sheep are trying to throw snowballs at the bear and penguin sliding down the hill on their sled. It just looks so funny to me! And I also love the little snowboarding bunny, making fancy moves.
In this card I also tried to keep the color scheme quite simple by sticking to only a few colors. I feel this helps in creating a calm and coherent look, and the simplicity draws the eyes to the main scene without too much distraction.
I hope you also like this card and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping, and see you next time!
Click here to shop the supplies directly in the Cloud9 Crafts store.
- Mama Elephant – Dashin through The Snow, Coordinating Dies
- Mama Elephant – Snow Much Fun, Coordinating Dies
- Lawn Fawn – Large Slimline With Sliders
- Scrapbook Adhesives Thin 3D Foam Squares White
- Scotch Foam Tape
- Distress Oxide Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar
- Gansai Tambi Starry Colors
- Copic Sketch markers
- Taylored Expressions Blender Brushes
- Perfect Colouring Paper
- Crafter’s Companion White Stamping Card