Hi everyone! Today I’m sharing a new card for Cloud9 Crafts, featuring the new Sincerely Yours stamp set from Mama Elephant. The little bunnies in this set are just too adorable, and I couldn’t wait to create a card in a soft look with them.
First I stamped the images on Perfect Coloring paper with Inkon3 Fadeout ink. A good alternative for this is the Lawn Fawn Jellyfish ink. Then I colored the images with my Copic markers:
- Chair: E04. R85, R83, R81, E71, E74, E77
- Teal: BG13, BG32, BG11, BG10
- Small bunnies: E50, E51, E53, E55, R20, R22, E04
- Larger bunny: E30, E31, E33, E35, R20, R22, E04
For the sentiment, I used Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick to stamp it on the thought bubble of the Slim Film City set. The sentiment itself is from the Mini Everyday Messages set. The Worn Lipstick I also used to create the ground on the inner circle. For the the part above, I used Spun Sugar, and added splatters with the Worn Lipstick. For both the inner circle and the outer scalloped circle, I used the Stacked Circles die from Mama Elephant. The scalloped circle I die cut from Lawn Fawn Mermaid cardstock, which matched nicely with the teal colors I used.
I hope you also like this card and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping, and see you next time!
Click here to shop the supplies directly in the Cloud9 Crafts store.
- Mama Elephant – Sincerely Yours, Coordinating Dies
- Mama Elephant – Stacked Circles
- Mama Elephant – Slim Film City
- Mama Elephant – Mini Everyday Messages
- Distress Oxide Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick
- Lawn Fawn Mermaid Cardstock
- Lawn Fawn Jellyfish ink
- Copic Sketch markers
- Taylored Expressions Blender Brushes
- Perfect Colouring Paper
- Crafter’s Companion White Stamping Card
One thought on “Shaped Card with No-Line Coloring feat. Sincerely Yours from Mama Elephant”