Hi everyone! Today I’m sharing a fun pop-up card for Cloud9 Crafts, featuring the adorable Little Agenda Spaceship and Slim Film City creative cuts from Mama Elephant. When you pull on the tab, the little spaceship is launched from behind the city!
On my YouTube channel there is a process video available, including Copic coloring! In this video I explain how I created this pop-up mechanism so make sure to check out the video and remember to subscribe if you like watching my videos.
Here you can see how the spaceship pops up from behind the city skyline. It was quite easy to make, and so much fun to play with!
And of course since it is a space themed card, I also added a lot of sparkle to the background with the Gansai Tambi Starry Colors set.
I hope you also like this card and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping, and see you next time!
Click here to shop the supplies directly in the Cloud9 Crafts store.
- Mama Elephant – Little Agenda Spaceship, Coordinating Dies
- Mama Elephant – Slim Film City Creative Cuts
- Lawn Fawn – Let’s Toast Pull Tab Add-On
- Distress Oxide Black Soot, Peacock Feathers, Speckled Egg
- Taylored Expressions Blender Brushes
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
- Crafter’s Companion White Stamping Card
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- EK Tools – Anti-static powder tool
- VersaMark Ink
- WOW! Embossing powder opaque bright white
- Gansai Tambi Starry Colors
- Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares Black