On my YouTube channel there is a process video available. Make sure to check out the video and remember to subscribe if you like watching my videos.
For this card I did a lot of ink blending to color all the different elements. I also got my hands on the new Speckled Egg Distress Oxide ink, so I couldn’t resist to color the curtains and background with this. For the brick wall, I used the Brick stencil from Lawn Fawn and Distress Oxide Pumice Stone. This color is perfect for a soft brick background and matches so well with Speckled Egg.
To keep the soft look of the card, I also chose beige for my kitties from the My Pet Kitties stamp set. As I did Copic coloring, I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black on Neenah Solar White paper. For the colors I used: E50, E41, E42.
I love how the kitty in the grass is looking up to the kitty being sound asleep in the window and dreaming of his best friend. I hope you also like this card and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping, and see you next time!
Click here to shop the supplies directly in the Cloud9 Crafts store.
- Mama Elephant – My Pet Kitties, Coordinating Dies
- Mama Elephant – Slim Window Dressing Die
- Mama Elephant – Slim Card Basics Die
- Lawn Fawn Brick Stencil
- Mama Elephant – Mini Everyday Messages
- Mama Elephant – Slim Film City
- Distress Oxide Speckled Egg, Evergreen Bough, Twisted Citron, Pumice Stone, Squeezed Lemonade, Worn Lipstick
- Taylored Expressions Blender Brushes
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
- Crafter’s Companion White Stamping Card
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink