Hi everyone! The card of today features the adorable Let’s Stick Together stamp set from MFT, with a fun interactive surprise!
In the video on my YouTube channel, I show how you can create this interactive card. Make sure to check it out to get some useful tips.
For the interactive element, I used the Let’s Toast Pull Tab Add-On from Lawn Fawn. This is a simple, but versatile die, which you can use on any card. As you can see in the photos, the interactive element is nicely hidden away, and the pull tab piece blends in with the background.
Once you pull the interactive tab, these cute little cacti appear. The Let’s Stick Together stamp set can easily be used for multiple occasions.
I hope you enjoyed this card and it inspired you to give the interactive pull tab a go yourself as well. Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!
Main supplies used:
- MFT Let’s Stick Together
- MFT Let’s Stick Together Die-Namic
- Lawn Fawn Let’s Toast Pull Tab Add-On
- Lawn Fawn Sandy Beach Accents
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders
- Distress Oxide Vintage Photo, Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon
- Distress Ink Antique Linen, Vintage Photo
- Scotch Foam Tape
- Fun Foam
- Lawn Fawn Stamp Shammy
- MakeItByMarko Shammy Case
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Neenah Classic Crest