On my YouTube channel there is a process video available, including Copic coloring! Make sure to check out the video and remember to subscribe if you like watching my videos.
As this is a Birthday card, one of the dogs is holding a Birthday cake topped with a candle. The sentiment above reads Hooray (Hoera in Dutch) it’s paw-ty time. The “hoera” is die cut with the Headliner Alphas out of the ink blended background to get a seamless look.
I love how all the dogs are coming together for this Birthday party, it looks so fun! I hope you also like this card and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping, and I will see you next time!
Click here to shop the supplies directly in the Cloud9 Crafts store.
- Mama Elephant – Zodiac Dogs, Coordinating Dies
- Mama Elephant – Headliner Alphas
- Mama Elephant – Slim Card Basics Die
- Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers, Broken China, Tumbled Glass
- Craft Foam
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
- Crafter’s Companion White Stamping Card
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Glossy Accents
- Wink of Stella
- Cloud9 Crafts Acrylic Stamping Block