Hi everyone! Today I’m sharing a slimline slider card for Cloud9 Crafts, featuring the Village Heroes from Lawn Fawn. There is also a new challenge up and running, which I’m hosting, so keep reading for all the details!
On my YouTube channel there is a process video available, including Copic coloring! Make sure to check out the video and remember to subscribe if you like watching my videos.
From the Car Critters I used one of the bears and put him on top of the firetruck. I love how cute this looks
To decorate the scene a bit more, I also used the die cut trees from the Center Picture Window Add-On. They match perfectly with the Village Heroes set!
Cloud9 Crafts Challenge
Each month the design team takes turns to host a challenge and this month I’m up! The challenge of this month is create a slimline card.
Here are the rules:
- Create a brand new card
- Use Instagram or Facebook to participate in the challenge
- Simply use the hashtag #c9craftschallenge and tag @cloud9craftstore
- We would love for you to join the Cloud9 Crafters Facebook Group where you can share your card making creations and leave encouraging comments
- You have until Thursday, July 9th to participate in the challenge
- Random winner of a €10 Cloud9 Crafts Gift Card will be announced on Friday, July 10th on my blog and social media platforms
And last but not least, have fun and good luck!🍀
Click here to shop the supplies directly in the Cloud9 Crafts store.