Hi Everyone! Today I’m back with a baby card using the Cruising Critters stamp set from Sunny Studio Stamps!
- Car: RV000, RV52, RV55, V05, C0, C1, C3, C5, C9, YR24, Y18, Y13
- Bird: YR24, Y18, Y13, Y11, YR04
- Racoon: C0, C1, C3, C5
- Bear: E41, E43, E31, E35
- Cat: YR24, YR27, Y18, E09
- Bunny: E41, E43, E31, YR01, YR02
- Hedgehog and dogs: E31, E35, E37, E39, E41
To create the cloudy background, I used Distress Oxide ink Peacock Feathers together with the MFT Cloud Stencil. To tie the background to the pink/purple car, I splattered Distress Oxide ink Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet on it. To make the cruising critters stand out from the background and to ground them, I wanted them to sit on a white cloud. Therefore, I die cut a white cloud with the Puffy Cloud Border die from Lawn Fawn.
I hope you like this card and it gave you inspiration. Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!
Participating in the following challenges: