The base of this card is very similar to the ‘Starburst’ card I made previously: It is the same stamp and the background is created with Nuvo Shimmer Powder. However, instead of cutting the image into pieces, like with the Starburst card, I kept it whole.
To make the flowers stand out more from the background, I decided to color them in with brush pens that are water soluble. As they work as watercolors, you can still see the background shine through which gives a really nice effect.
To finish the card, I added a die cut thanks glued on vellum and added a couple of white pearls.
- Mozart Supplies Brush Pens
- Nuvo Shimmer Powder – Violet Brocade
- Versamark watermark pad clear ink
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- WOW! Embossing powder – White
- Simon Says Clear Stamps – Sketched Flowers
- Fiskars Bypass Guillotine
Participating in the following challenges: