For this art journal page I digged up my gelatos and choose some vibrant happy colors.
First I prepped my page with gesso, this helps with distributing the gelatos. With a stencil and baby wipe, I removed some of the gelato from the background to create some interest. For the border, I used modeling paste and a stencil.
The flowers I stamped on a separate piece of paper, colored them, and cut them out. With a Posca Paint pen I added some white details to the flowers. I glued the flowers to the page with some gel medium.
- Faber Castell Gelatos Brigths: Mango, Red Cherry, Bubble Gum
- Modeling Paste
- Gel Medium
- Posca Paint Pen – White
- Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pen – Black
- Dutch Doobadoo Stencil – Dutch Mask Art A5 Burlap
- CraftEmotions Stencil – Circle Decorative
- Simon Says Stamp – Bouquet of thanks
Participating in the following challenges: