Today I am sharing an art journal page for my 6×6 disc bound journal.
The background is made with acrylic paints and a brayer. The wooden letters have first been covered with gesso so I was able to color them with acrylic paint. With some twine I created a border around the page to frame it.
The leaves in the background are made with Nuvo Glimmer Paste and a leaf stencil. For the flower stamp I tried the no line watercoloring technique. This was the first time for me and I’m quite pleased with the outcome.
- Nuvo Glimmer Paste – Moonstone
- Wooden Letters
- Artiste Acrylic Paint – Tea Pink, Sage, Dusty Rose
- Ranger Gel Press Brayer
- Fiskars Bypass Guillotine
- AlteNew Leaf Burst stencil
- Mijello Mission Gold watercolors
Participating in the following challenges: